Monday, March 3, 2008

Tru Orange

I meant to post about this last night but figured I had already babbled about my headache. Most of the time when I have a headache I can not tolerate water. I have to have something flavored. Yesterday , I flavored my water with the new Tru Orange packets you can find at the grocery store. I add just a little artificial sweetener because you know I just do not like artificial sweetener at all. It was delicious and my head was happy too. I also now carry it in my purse and use it at restaurants too . As much as I love water there are times that enough is enough. Especially if I am eating something that I would normally have a big glass of Pepsi to accompany it like pizza. I just open a packet and add some Equal and am very satisfied. Give it a try. Here is the link so you can see what you are looking for.

http://www.truelemon.com/newfamily.cfm

There is also lemon and lime but I bought the orange because it was different and refreshing. Now my nephew goes digging in my purse to add it to his Sierra Mist too.

Give it a try.


Tags: ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't heard of this; will have to check it out; thanks for the tip :)

betty