Monday, March 10, 2008

TAG

I was tagged!

Jen over at Noodlesnest tagged me.

7 random things about me

1- I had half of Krispy Kreme doughnut yesterday. SHHH don't tell Jen, she will pull out the blow horn. It was not fresh off the press so I only allowed myself half since it was not worth the points.

2- I was very distracted during water pilates by a nice male chest that was swimming laps near me tonight. My pastor says it is lust to look twice. I only looked once for a very, very long time.

3- My nephew is my best buddy. He has been sick and I have not seen him in three whole days.

4- I love to cook but hate to clean. I believe there should be a cleaning fairy to come along at night and make everything perfect again.

5- I hate to pump gas. As broke as I always am I would pay more for full service.

6- I used to color my hair because I liked it a few shades lighter. I color my hair now to cover the grey.

7- I hate mornings. I would make a great graveyard shift worker.

Here are the rules -1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I am cheating and tagging anyone that reads my blog. All three of you, lol.


Tags: ,

No comments: