Friday, March 21, 2008

Just as I thought

Just as I thought and you should already know because the font is black. Oh well, I gained a pound but I did not go under my 25 pound mark. I stayed right at it. Yayy!

 I am back on track and watching my points until Sunday. I know Sunday will be hard because I get up and go to Sunrise Service and our church has a big breakfast before Sunday school. I am mentally preparing myself now to not blow it so early in the morning. One good thing is that I am not a big breakfast food eater but the foods I do like are very high in points.

We also have a family dinner at 2 in which I know my mom's fabulous macaroni salad and potato salad will make an appearance. I am trying to convince her to use light mayo but she wont listen. She thinks others will notice. Did I mention that there will also be broccoli casserole?  That is another weakness at family gatherings. I think I will eat one plate full ( of all the food not just broccoli casserole, lol) and then take off across the street for the park therefore removing myself from temptation. Let's pray for nice weather.

Happy Early Easter! Don't forget Easter is about the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, the Saviour of the World.
Tags: , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a Happy Easter; that broccoli casserole sounds delicious; any chance of getting the recipe?

betty