Friday, January 25, 2008

You can do it eating out..

Had to use red font because you use red when you are in the hole.... I lost 3.6 pounds the first week of Weight Watchers and I did it by eating out.

The last few weeks have been such turmoil that I have had restaurant food at least twice a day. I did eat breakfast at home. I was glad that I bought the dining out guide at the first meeting. I am proud to say I stayed within my points every day. YAYYY!!!!!

Another proud moment for myself tonight. I have been wanting eggplant parmesan but did not want all the fat and points to go with it. This evening I came home and sauteed eggplant, onion and garlic in a little olive oil. Tossed it with italian bread crumbs and then baked it with spaghetti sauce for 15 minutes. I cooked only 2 ounces of whole wheat pasta. It was so delicious and healthy and low fat. UMMMH!

My favorite saying lately.... WAY TO GO ME!

Tags: ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go you!
~Meg