Monday, January 7, 2008

Fruit of the Spirit....Self Control

Self control...hmmh. OK Lord I am listening. This morning in one of our product presentations, the fruit if the spirit was mentioned. Self control was an emphasis for kids to behave and act right. It really made me ponder self control in my life in regards to food. Every time I overeat I am not using self-control and that is a sin. Think about it the very thing that I am trying to overcome causes me to be farther from God.

I wanted to post this before the devil helps me to forget. I will try to use God's word as a means to eat and do as I should. Use self-control ( not easy right now in chocolate world though) in all that I do. In my eating habits I can become closer to God by remembering his word...... Self Control

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!!  
I love the pictures of NY!!!  It looks wonderful.  I want to go and I really have no excuse cause my cousin lives in Manhattan and I could stay with her anytime!!!!
I want to go soon!!!!  Love ya, Jen