Saturday, January 5, 2008

Much Anticipated 2

MUCH ANTICIPATED PICTURES 2

Central Park carriage ride. See there is my finger again. Out in the distance is the ice skating rink.

My mom, our carriage and our carriage driver.

The carousel at Central Park, out in the distance. Next time I will walk to some of these places. I can't use surgery as an excuse next time, I hope.

We took a tour of the United Nations building. This was a mosaic given to the United Nations from the USA. It is a Norman Rockwell print. Across it is printed, Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You. ( sorry I did not rotate it before saving it, just twist your head, hehehe)

Macy's windows. They were story boards in their windows. All I can say is the pictures do not do them justice. If you are from our area, these windows are Coleman's nursery nostalgia but better. I just needed the hot chocolate and the doughnuts to really get the atmosphere.

I am ready to go again next year. So many things to do. Anybody want to join me?

 


Tags: ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job.   Looks like you just had a grand time!
~Meg