Wednesday, January 16, 2008

When I cry for help...

When I cry for help Lord , I feel you are not there.

When I look back at the the turmoil, I know you were not only there but you are the one sustaining me, Lord.

It has been a tough few weeks and everyday I think things are getting better but some things seem to get worse. I have been asked how I have made it through the last few weeks. My phrase... You have to smile and walk on or sit and cry. I don't have time to sit and cry. 

 It is the Lord that has made me smile and face all the turmoil. Thank you Lord for being there, protecting me and providing strength. You are the reason I can smile and continue down the walk of life.

 

Back to weight loss. I am starting WW tomorrow despite all the things going on around me. I can not allow the circumstances around me to be excuses or a crutch not to do what I need to do. Tomorrow I will go to the meeting and on Monday I will work the Y back into my schedule somehow. Despite all my stops on the way home from work I will make time for me and exercise.  I have to get my physical body back into shape so that I can be a reflection of God.

Aside from Saturday night, I have not given in to stress eating. In fact, I have done the opposite by not eating at all to avoid stress eating. I need a happy balance.

Lord, I am still crying out, I still need your help and guidance. I know you will not leave me. You are my strength that keeps me together. I just need reminders along the way to stay focused on you. Thank you for your never ending love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Life really is hard sometimes....hang in there.   I think it shows great courage to continue on in the battle of losing weight.   We will win the war!
~Meg