Saturday, January 5, 2008

100TH POST ANNIVERSARY

HAPPY 100TH POST! Here is my 100 things about me list.
 
1. I am a Christian.
2. I am a preschool Sunday School Teacher.
3. I drive a Ford Focus.
4. I have dated three guys named Mike.
5. I am the youngest child.
6. I am my parent's favorite. HAHAH! Favorite youngest child, anyway.
7. I work in a Christian Bookstore.
8. I love my nephew.
9. I love my cat even more since we found him.
10. I am single, hopefully not forever.
11. I am an aunt.
12. I am a sister.
13. I am a daughter.
14. I am a granddaughter.
15. I am a niece.
16. I am a sister-in-law.
17. I am a great friend, is that bragging?
18. I twist my ankles when I am mad.
19. I am brunette by birth.
20. I am champagne blonde by Loreal.
21. I drive fast.
22. I drive fast in a red car.
23. I have earned two speeding tickets driving fast in my red car.
24. I love prime rib.
25. I love chocolate.
26. I love Stauffer's lasagne.
27. I love rice.
28. I love potatoes.
29. I love pasta.
30. I need to lose weight because of my love of the above items.
31. I stress eat which is another reason I need to lose weight.
32. I love my family.
33. I love my friends.
34. My mother is my friend.
35. My spiritual best friend is Jennifer.
37. We have been friends for 17 years.
38. My secular best friend is Kim.
39. We have been friends off and on for 19 years.
40. My childhood best friend from the pool is Aimee.
41. We have been friends for 27 years.
42. My childhood best friend from the neighborhood is Angela.
43. We have been friends for 34 years.
44. All of these friends called and contacted me during my recent surgery.
45. I will meet my middle school and college best friend, Melissa again in heaven one day.
46. I am an advocate for adoption.
47. I love "I Love Lucy".
48. I own all the I Love Lucy collector Barbie's.
49. I am working on owning the entire DVD series of I Love Lucy.
50. I own the whole collection of Little House on the Prairie Dvds.
51. I have been to the Bahamas twice on two cruises.
52. I have been to Mexico on a cruise.
53. I have been to New York at Christmas.
54. I have been to a Broadway show.
55. I have seen the Rockettes.
56. I have been the show after the show at the Rockettes, arguing with my crazy aunt.
57. I have been on the ferris wheel at the Toys R Us in New York.
58. I have been a mentor.
59. I have only lived in Virginia.
60. I suffer from migraine headaches.
61. I am a child of God.
62. I do not like talking on the phone.
63. I prefer to see the person I am talking to.
64. I can read a book upside down.
65. I am very sarcastic.
66. I like to people watch.
67. My all-time favorite movie is Dirty Dancing.
68. I graduated from Warwick High School.
69. I graduated from Thomas Nelson Community College.
70. I graduated from Christopher Newport University.
71. I love to watch airplanes take off.
72. I love to watch airplanes land.
73. I used to be a lifeguard.
74. I was a bookkeeper at Roses for five years.
75. I was a bookkeeper at HQ for almost five years.
76. I wear a size 12 women's shoe.
77. My favorite fruit is a banana.
78. I like them when they are still light green.
79. I ate so many as a child my cousin thought I was going to be a banana.
80. I am from Scottish heritage.
81. I have Canadian heritage too. 
82. I have visited over 20 states.
83. My childhood babysitter, Bev is not only my friend but she is like a second mom.
84. My dad and I have the same initials.
85. My grandfather has a nickname for me that only he can say.
86. I have a nickname for some family members but am not allowed to say them at all. :)
87. I love pedicures.
88. I am buried in debt.
89. I used to be a good bowler.
90. I used to be a good swimmer.
91. I played Varsity basketball ( at least pretended I could)
92. I hate to speak in public.
93. I collect Christmas ornaments from all the places I have been either on vacation or business.
94. I love a good shopping bargain.
95. I listen to country music and praise and worship.
96. My favorite verse is Jeremiah 29:11
97. I add, subtract and multiply the license plate numbers on cars when I am traveling.
98. I have a Marketing Degree.
99. One of my favorite colors is purple.
100. My pet peeve is wearing dark pants, dark shoes, dark shirt and white socks. AHHH, it drives me crazy.
 
 
WOW! This wasn't this hard. I will probably have more things come to mind that I did not post.
 
Anyway, I am off to Hershey, PA for a business trip for two days. WOOHOO! I am excited. NOT!
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have some chocolate for me!
~Meg