Saturday, January 12, 2008

I really do try...

I was all excited to post about how my thoughts and choices about food were changing. Unfortunately I had a stressful situation today come up to add to all the things I have already been going through. I needed comfort food, cheese and crunch. So I went to the mexican restaurant and bought beef nachos and they were delicious. One problem though they did not take my stress away and were unnecessary calories to boot. It was the first fried food I have had in about two weeks , oops minus the fried chicken when we went through Lancaster in PA last week. I never eat fried chicken at home but it is so good at The Family Cupboard in Lancaster. I could not resist. That was a treat where the nachos were an emotional issue.

So I am not going to let this ruin my lifestyle changes. I will move on and succeed. We all fall but we have to get back up , brush off and keep going. That is what I am going to do. I need to learn how to manage stress without the help of food. Food does not make any emotion go away.

 


Tags: , ,

No comments: