Friday, February 29, 2008

Hot Doughnuts Now...

I am blue because since I started WW my route back and forth for various things has included passing the big green building with the red " Hot Doughnuts Now" sign flashing. Now, I know you know I am talking about Krispy Kreme. When my dad was in the hospital I passed it daily. My route to and from for WW has me pass it . Tonight I went to BK to get dinner for another household member and that beautiful red sign was on again.

I must say I have not stopped not a time since starting WW. There have been a few times that my car felt that gravitational pull but I pulled it back straight. Why? Because I can not just eat one when they are fresh and hot. One is just an appetizer. Now, if you have ever been to KK when the sign is on you know that it is close to heaven.

 Maybe I can include in my prayers that the sign will break. Oh , I guess that's not nice and not good for their business but it is great for my waist line. I think I am going to have to change my driving route to the long route because I know the day is coming that the beautiful red sign will be on and I will not be able to stop my car from using auto pilot and turning into the parking lot. Oh man, please help me to be strong. Bad car, Bad car.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, those things will melt in your mouth, and 1 won't do ya.   Better stay away.     Or, save up some points and have a few of them.     You know, deprivation only works until ya binge.
~Meg

Anonymous said...

where we used to live in Montana, they didn't have Krispy Kreme donuts until about a year or so before we moved to Southern California where they are everywhere; anyway, when Krispy Kreme came to Montana, my son did a very wise thing (in looking back at it); he bought a whole bunch the first few weeks it was open and we literally got sick of them; now it doesn't bother me to drive by the stores

just remember as good as they are, being thinner and healthier is a much better place to be :)

betty

Anonymous said...

STEP AWAY FROM THE HOT KK DOUGHNUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

or, call me when you are driving by and I will scream noooooooooo!!!!!!!!! in your ear really loud.  That will get your mind off KK and on the ringing pain in your head!!  LOL:~)

Love ya!!