Thursday, February 28, 2008

Weigh-In Thursday

Yes it is red font again. I lost 1.2 pounds this week. I should be celebrating but I am a little down because I wanted to hit the 25 pound mark this week but I am four tenths of a pound from it. Oh well, maybe next week.

I know I shouldn't be discouraged because I have been doing so well. I will get my mind off it and get back to being psyched again tomorrow. Anyone have a chocolate chip cookie they would like to share? I know that wont help me but it would taste mighty good.

I also got a little down today because I finally made it to BJ's to get the DVD that I was rewarding myself with for last weeks weight loss and they did not have it anymore. Bummer! I am going to have to look elsewhere. By the way the same store did not have the shampoo I use that they normally have or tater tots I needed for a casserole ( no I wasn't eating the high caloric casserole).

On a lighter note, I forgot to get bananas from BJ's while I was there with my nephew. I informed him of this on our way home from lunch. I said, " Cameron, Aunt Becky forgot to get bananas at BJ's." He said, " you love bananas." I agreed with him. His next response was..." Tough Noogies." It took all my might to not stop the car and just laugh. I don't know what kind of response I was expecting out of this four and a half year old but " tough noogies" was not one of them. After dropping him off I went to the grocery store to get the tater tots and the bananas. I called him up and told him I bought bananas and I said to him.... "Tough noogies to you." 

 

 

 


Tags: ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the 1.2 pounds gone!!! next week you will get to your goal and beyond!! you are doing great

betty

Anonymous said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!  A LOSS IS A LOSS!!!  

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!

I can't wait to see you!  You will look fabulous:~)