Friday, February 15, 2008

What a surprise!

I received a surprise today. It was from my employee's husband , of all people. He sent her a beautiful assortment of flowers and also sent me some too. How sweet of him! She is married to such a jewel. I chuckled and told her it would have been funny if my flowers were delivered without her flowers. She would have been one mad and confused woman. And for those of you thinking , ummh-hmmh there is something going on, Shame on you . She is like another mother and he like a father figure.

 

This picture is only of one flower because I could not get a good background.

That is her bouquet. Sorry about the busy background.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the flowers look beautiful and what a thoughtful man! so neat you have friends like that in your life :)

betty