Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Happy Valentine's Day , Everyone!

For the first time ever I received roses on Valentine's Day! I know , I know , you know I am single and not seeing anyone right now so you want to know who gave me flowers. Well, I won them at the membership drawing at the Y. I knew one day I would get roses on Valentine's Day. I am happy.

Well I am going to pull a few out of my pack and surprise my grandparents with flowers today. I am using my blessing to bless others too.

Today is weigh in day. I will post later on what I find out.

One more thing, I awoke to a white outdoors. We had a small dusting of snow this morning. It was so pretty and so rare. Thank you Lord for the beauty of snow.
Tags: ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful gift for the flowers and then to pass on some of that gift to others you love!! I hope your weigh in goes well; looking forward to hearing the results!

Happy Valentine's Day to you too :)

betty