Friday, April 13, 2007

Working Out

You ever have those days that you have your mind set that you are going to workout at a certain time and it just doesn't happen. Well tonight I was leaving my nephew's house and was heading home to change when he announces, I want to go to your house. If you know me you know that little man can make me do anything with that smile. Oh yeah he is spoiled and a lot by me. I'm proud of it. So much for my workout. But you know what I have worked out four times this week. Three times is my goal, four times is a plus and five times makes me proud. Well I am the plus area for four times but the week isn't over yet, I still have tomorrow, yeah right. I try to give my body two days of rest from exercise , so today was one now the question is , is tomorrow or Sunday my other rest day for this week?

Staying on the diet topic. I went to IHOP today and I really needed to work out after that. I tried their new chicken spinach and mushroom crepes. You know it is chicken and spinach what could be so wrong. I dont even want to know but I can tell you they were delicious and topped off with Harvest Nut and Grain pancakes. Oh my! I think I need to workout for seven days after that. They say 3500 calories equals a pound, well even if they were 3500 calories that pound was worth it.

Ever wonder why it is so easy to gain those pounds and so hard to lose them. 3500 calories is alot of food. Just think of what you are eating if you gain a few pounds in a few days.

No comments: