Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Virginia Tech again

My heart has been so heavy after what happened Monday. I knew that someone from my community would be affected. Well there was one from my immediate surrounding that was killed. Another from my extended community was killed and a third from the extended was injured. My heart goes out to their families and friends for this horrific act of violence.

I read the myspace page of one of the victims and her family had left comments pleading for her to call them day. Can you imagine? I just cried for them imagining how that family felt waiting for a call and never getting one from their precious daughter. Thankfully she was a Christian and her myspace is a witness to that. Hundreds of people have viewed her myspace page and have seen her faith. What an awesome witness and legacy she has left!

If you were to die today, what would people know or view about you?

 

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post Becky.  It is horrifying to think about.  It is unreal sometimes to see things like this happen.