Saturday, April 14, 2007

Healing...

Well same customer , new situation. The customer I was venting about has a disease that she claims she has been healed of.  I had a very close friend who also had this same disease but died from complications of the disease. Every time this woman comes in I wonder why some people are healed of diseases and others are not. How does God choose? One might say God relieved my friend of her suffering and called her home. I understand and know she is in a better place but I still struggle with the whys and why nots. She has two beautiful kids and a husband, Some believe healing is based on your belief and how much you believe, I know beyond a doubt my friend was a Christian and believed with all her heart in God and Jesus but Why did he heal one and not other?  Would I wish her back her after being with our heavenly Father, no. I just miss her .  I guess I will never know why but just have to have faith that there is a greater purpose. I have to believe that her purpose here was completed. We were never guaranteed a fair life just an eternal life if we choose to believe. I believe and leave it in your hands God.

No comments: