Saturday, April 21, 2007

The two munchkins

I couldn't resist posting this picture. This is a picture of my nephew asleep in between my legs Thursday when I was watching him. One problem is that is where  my cat, Lilbit sleeps when I am sitting in the recliner. Lilbit was determined to sleep in his usual spot even if it meant sleeping on top of that munchkin that he has a love/hate relationship with. If you look closely you will see my shoe in the background, not a bad picture from a camera phone and considering I was sitting there too.

Love/hate huh! The two of them are both summer 2003 babies. Both are extremely jealous of the other. If I am holding one I have to hold the other too. Lilbit will let Cameron pet him but only in the last few months. We have to keep Lilbit out of Cameron's nap area because the cat uses that opportunity while Cameron is asleep to love on him. He walks all around him smelling and kissing him with his nose. It wouldnt be a problem except the wet nose and nudges wake him up. If you ask me I think that is the cats intent, to wake the kid up. One of these days I will get a picture of that too It's not always like that between the two of them, alot of times I am the referee. Yeah between a kid and a cat. 

A Little more info on that spoiled cat. He swallowed some plastic object two weeks ago and regurgitated it. After that he stopped eating and drinking. After day 2 he was lethargic and we were worried and made an appointment for him on day 3. Cameron went with us and was very protective, it was sweet. He said he doesn't want Lilbit to get shots. In the car when the cat would meow, Cameron would tell him, "It's ok baby kitty we trying to make you better." Well the cat had x-rays , fluid shot and an antacid shot but no signs of blockage. We pay the $235 vet bill, yeah $235 for the cat to walk back in the house and  walk straight to his dish , eat his food and drink . Some may say that was a waste of money , but I would say to see Cameron worry and protect him and for the cat to eat for the first time in three days, PRICELESS!

Well I say it but I do wish I still had the $235 in my pocket.

 

No comments: