Tuesday, April 24, 2007

tooth extraction

Today I had the wonderful experience of getting a back tooth extracted. I stressed and worried about it all day yesterday and all night. I didn't stress over my wisdom teeth as much as I did this tooth because I knew I would be asleep for the wisdom teeth. I arrived at the office and was seen by the dentist who gave me two numbing shots which made me cry. That pinch hurts. He waited about 15 minutes , came back in, put something in my mouth and said raise your right hand if it hurts. He put something in and pulled and in 10 seconds he was finished. All that stress for 10 seconds. Today hasn't been that bad but now my mouth is soar, real soar. I can only imagine how life was without novacaine.

What was more frustrating was today was babysitting day... Now remember I can only have soft foods and at Chicfila he had nuggets and I had nothing. The munchkin was sharing my ICEE and he broke the cup by getting excited in the cart . There went my first nourishment for the day in the trash and on the floor . Later I decided to scramble some eggs and munchkin wanted some too but he wanted to help. We only had five eggs. We break the eggs and he is being the happy helper but his hand hits the bowl and down the drain go all the eggs. I just wanted to cry and he is saying, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I had to hug him but I was so frustrated. Maybe God was telling me that.....

 I was just supposed to fast today!!!!!!!!

 


Tags: ,

No comments: