Monday, August 6, 2007

Back to Fitness

I am back to logging my journey to fitness. I did good for 12 weeks and lost 15 pounds but then things happened. What things, you ask? I had to get ready for Kim to come in town. Then guess what, Kim came in town. Then I went out of town on business. Then I took two weeks to recover, yes two weeks. That convention was nine days of constant walking and late nights. I was exhausted. I did trickle back to the Y two nights in one week but then for different reasons I did not go the next week.

All of those weeks as I look back as busy as I really was , all of it is just excuses. Excuses to not put my health and well being first. Well God is first always and I am working on keeping my daily devotions and prayer time most important in a day. But secondly I am working on my health. No excuse not to take time for myself for 30-45 minutes a day to exercise , after all there are 1440 in a day. If I get the right items I can turn my exercise time into my devotional and prayer time. Its amazing how many people, things and situations come to your mind if you use your walking and exercise time to pray.

Here I go, keep me encouraged.

Today, no sodas and went to the Y. I rode bike for 2 miles and did the FitLinxx system. Good start, I think.


Tags: ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Becky,
That is great!!  I need to get back on track!  I have been going and weighing in at Weight Watchers but I need to go to a meeting to get some motivation.  I am proud of you for stepping back to the plate and doing the right thing.  Love, Jennifer