Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Strange Questions People Ask

Have you ever really thought about some of the questions people ask?

This past weekend I had the wonderful experience of going to BG. ( That's a famous amusement park for anyone besides Jennifer that may read my blog.) The park was the busiest I have seen it without being a holiday weekend.

Needless to say every women's bathroom was very busy and always had a line. I went to the restroom in two different parts of the park and waited in line. At least two women approached me while I was waiting in line with at least five to six women behind me and asked...... Is there a line for the bathroom?

Well the niceness in me smiled and said yeah but the smart sarcastic side of me was saying in my head... No I enjoy hanging out at bathrooms in amusement parks, I am bathroom patrol....and .....No, I am just trying to be first in line for the restrooms tomorrow when the park opens.

Please people use some common sense, if there are several women waiting in a line inside or outside the bathroom, there is a 99% chance there is a line. Just get in line and don't make people think that you don't have common sense.

 

 

No comments: