Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Kids do the darndest things 2

Another day in the life of me and my nephew.

I have been looking forward to tomorrow morning for a few weeks now. It is my day off and I get to sleep in, yay! Nothing unusual you may say , but for the past few weeks my day off has been a day that my nephew is here and he wakes up bright and early. So I was cherishing tomorrow alot.

Well I brought him over this evening for a few moments and he was playing outside while I was talking to an old friend outside when I heard something weird. Well the weirdness was him dumping the whole big bag of bird seed in the middle of the front lawn.

So what does that mean for me. It means those beautiful birds God created will be chirping in my front yard in which my bedroom is in the front and I will be quite frustrated because I will be up early once again because the early bird gets the worm or in this case the bird seed, right. I think I will rename my nephew, Dennis the Menace.

UPDATE! I have moved my car over the bird seed dump site in hopes that the birds cant get to it at least until I have been able to enjoy my sleep-in morning but then again that may back-fire and I may need a good car wash tomorrow.

 


Tags: , ,

No comments: