Saturday, June 23, 2007

Simply, Beautiful Wedding

I went to a lovely simplistic wedding today. One of my long time friends from church was married today in a beautiful church wedding. Her only decorations were the tulle and some gardenias from a garden. Her bouquet and the bouquet of her attendants were simple but pretty. She wore a beautiful gown with a short train with some lovely beads. Her reception was simple yet eloquent. You may wonder why I choose to journal on such a simple wedding. Well it was nice to attend a wedding in which the marriage ceremony and the vows were still sacred. The day was about their union and the commitment they made to God and to each other. I walked away knowing they would be together forever. They kept in perspective who brought them together and who is Lord of their lives.

I don't know the groom that good but I know the bride very well and this wedding was so Dana. .....Simple, Spiritual, and Beautiful.

God Bless Their Marriage!

 

 


Tags: , ,

No comments: