Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I said I never would wear those ugly garden shoes

Never say Never. Last year or whenever these crocs made an appearance, I said I never would wear those ugly garden shoes. I can remember Kim buying some in Denver when I was there for our convention and telling her , You may wear those ugly things but I never will. (She was also wearing my pet peeve of black shoes with white socks and even worse if you have on dark long pants with black shoes and white socks, drives me nuts, invest in some black socks please)

 Well I have to eat my words. I was shopping at Dollar General , some may know it as Ghetto Dollar but I love the place and find all sorts of neat things for neat prices. (They even sell black socks, Kim) Anyway, enough of the Dollar General commercial. Well I was shopping in there and they had my size, which is rare I wear a women's 12, hey no laughing, I am tall and would look silly in an 8.5. I would be teeter tottering. Best of all they were only $6, so I said, I'll try them, they are not name brand but I am not a name brand girl. Let me tell you these shoes are sooo comfortable. I am even thinking about wearing them to our convention in two weeks in which I do alot of walking and am also considering going back to get more colors. My moral now, who cares what they look like but comfort is the key. So now call me the Croc Girl.


Tags: , ,

No comments: