Friday, June 22, 2007

kids do the darndest things 3

I know what you are thinking, what did the munchkin do this time. Well, he was at the house this morning because it is the day that his mom and dad both work so he was waking me up at 7:45 am. Those of us without kids do not know what 7:45 am looks like considering I don't have to be at work until 10 am.

Well, I was getting ready and blow drying my hair and asked him to get my hairspray from the bathroom. He jumped at this opportunity so I should have known he was going to do something. He was gone for quite a few minutes when he returned with a dripping hairspray bottle and said " It was close to being empty so I decided to refill it for you with water." It was a sweet thought if only 3/4 water and 1/4 hairspray would actually work.

Needless to say I have flat hair today and need to go buy some more hairspray. My question is where does he get these ideas from!!!!!!!

Dennis the Menace strikes again....more episodes coming soon, I am sure of that.


Tags: , ,

No comments: