Tuesday, April 8, 2008

It's My Birthday , I Deserve it....

It's my birthday. I splurged and over indulged. The only thing I accounted for on WW was my banana this morning. That is where it ended. I treated myself to some of my favorite things. After all it is my 35th birthday. I still did not do as bad as I would have done just a few months ago. I know there are other ways to treat yourself without food but at the same time alot of these things are out of my system for now. I had been craving them the last few weeks too. Also most things I treated myself too I shared. I guess you want some details too. OK OK.

Brunch- free birthday dinner ( Spicy Chicken Pasta) and cake for being on their Blue Plate mailing list. I did share some of my cake with 5 other people.

Snack-Western Fries from Royal Farms-I must confess I only shared a few of those.

Snack several hours later- Apple Empanada from Taco Bell.

Dinner-mexican.... 1/3 nachos supreme, 1/4 chicken and sausage burrito, 1/4 fajitas for two

Personal Indulgences... manicure and pedicure.

I am done today and back on track tomorrow. Don't forget.....

It's my birthday, I deserve it. They only come once a year.

 


Tags: ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tomorrow may be harder than you bargained for....but if it is, remember that the day after will be better.   You CAN do this...I have faith in you.
~Meg

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!

betty