Sunday, April 20, 2008

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I need encouragement, support or a pick-me-up. The last few days I have made bad choices for eating and I have lost my enthusiasm for exercise. It is 3 PM on Sunday and I am out of points.I am also out of weekly points and in the whole on weekly points too.  This is not good. This is soooo not good.

I know it is stress and worry but now I need to combat it. Yesterday I did do a ten minute walk but that was so less than what I normally do. I am up to doing 30 minutes on the elliptical and then 40 minutes of strength training at least twice a week. Then I do some videos at home two to three times a week. I know I have been going back and forth to the hospital and putting my own concerns to the side. This has to stop. Fortunately my dad came home yesterday so some of the tracking back and forth will stop.

Please lift me up in prayer during my journey of weight loss. I still lost one pound this week. I can not explain why. Also continue to uplift my dad in prayer. He really wants to go to my brother's wedding. One last request, please continue to uplift my friends Jennifer and Mike in prayer. Their recovery journey is just beginning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can do this; just think how far you have come; you can't throw it away now; start out by making responsible food choices again each day and resolve not to eat between meals unless it is a healthy snack, find ways to occupy your time so you aren't thinking of eating; think of delayed gratification; the weight loss and how wonderful you will feel and look rather than instant gratification of food right now; you can do this!!

betty

Anonymous said...

I have so many issues with diets...but I won't even get started!    Thank me very much.
Here's what you do:  
1.  RELAX.   that's the most important thing.   Don't dwell on what you did yesterday, last week, not even the last hour.
2.   Don't count points for the rest of the day.   Don't even think about points.   I ain't saying binge, I'm just saying clear your mind and forget points for a minute.
3.  Start fresh tomorrow.   Brand new week, brand new points, new set of flex points....  It's a new day, new week, new season.    
You really can't change the past, so don't beat yourself up.   THEN....if next Sunday you find you are in this same boat, then you can sit down and reevaluate the plan, and maybe try Core or....talk to your doctor....OA...
YOU CAN DO THIS.
~Meg
Dear Lord
Please make whole that which was lost in Becky's life.   Heal her heart and change the ways that make her search in food for what cannot be found, and help her turn to you.   Thank You.