Saturday, August 2, 2008

Dedication

I was just reminded of a very special day tomorrow for two of my very special friends, Mike and Jen over at Noodlenest.

HAPPY 17th ANNIVERSARY!

17 Years ago we had just graduated high school

17 Years ago you had just had Trevor, I remember the morning phone call from Jen. She made me sit down to hear that she had a boy but if I believe right we knew you were having a boy. When you said sit down I was thinking you had twins.

17 Years ago we thought we had all the answers

17 Years ago you took your vows while most of us headed to off to college

17 Years ago the odds were against you according to opinions

.................................................................................................

17 Years later you proved odds and opinions wrong

17 Years later you are still in love and more in love than ever

17 Years later you have been through the richer and poorer and the sickness and in health and are still happily married

17 Years later you are a role model too all couples

17 Years later you have three beautiful kids

17 Years later you are on the path to a great life in the ministry together

CONGRATULATIONS! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

I pray your marriage continues to grow and that when we are  88 I will be posting another blog about your 70th anniversary.

 

 

 

 

No comments: