Monday, August 11, 2008

Reality on the scale

I finally made it to a WW meeting and weigh-in . I was ready to face reality but not that much reality. From July 3 to August 8, I have gained 9.6 pounds. Holy moly! How did I do that?

I have had a few days to do some thinking and soul searching and I don't want to be the fat girl all my life. Since I weighed in I have felt like the big fat slob no matter what I was wearing. I don't want to be this way, I want to be strong and healthy.

So far since Thursday I have done ok but I am already out of my weekly flexpoints. Oh well, I will succeed.

The positive side of this: I am still down 14 pounds but am a long ways from that 25 pound mark I was at a few months ago.

I will succeed, I will succeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been in your shoes so many times....however, there is freedom.   True freedom.    
~Meg