Saturday, August 30, 2008

I played hookie and it was fun

Yesterday I had one of the opportunities to pull my " I am the manager" entitlement and take an unscheduled paid day off. 

We tried last Wednesday to go to Water Country with my nephew but received the phone call about his great-grandfather being ill and needing to rush to Ohio. They did get two days with him before he passed.

 Then we decided to go this Tuesday but he was accepted to another school at the last minute and had to register that day and then it rained and was cool the rest of the day. Two days that my plans were ruined.

Friday called for rain but when we woke up it was sunshiny and beautiful. After a few quick phone calls and few errands, off we went to Water Country. We had a great fun and relaxing day.

 What a way to end the summer!

No comments: