Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Well Done Good and Faithful Servant...

One out of the three links on this page was for wilhoite. Well Amy went to be with the Lord yesterday. I never had the opportunity to meet Amy but I ran across her blog off of my good friend's blog at Noodlesnest. She has battled cancer since 2006 and the Lord chose to release her from her pain and sickness and bring her home to her eternity in Heaven. I would check her blog daily for updates and never in her sickness did she waver from who God is and how much she loved God. What a testimony! 

Amy,

I never met you on earth but I know I will meet you in Heaven. This is my verse for you.

"His master replied, 'Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master's happiness!'

 

No comments: