Monday, September 10, 2007

This week has to be better

Since Wednesday , I have nothing but stress and bad news of some sort. I have overcome some of it but can feel the tension in my shoulders. I won't go into details but a few of you know what last week was like. I know the Lord does not give you more than you can handle but I think I was on the brink of explosion. I even had stress at church of all places.

Well I put in my cd devotions this morning and listened to them and they were exactly what I needed and I prayed to have a smooth sailing week. Please keep me uplifted in prayer this week

Maybe I will go to the Y tonight and relieve some tension and pop some praise cds in my walkman.... I am the only one with a walkman, I don't know anything about Ipods.

 

 


Tags: ,

No comments: