Wednesday, November 28, 2007

WOO HOO ALMOST DONE!

Checking My List

Mom  -Done,Dad- Done,Sister-Done, Nephew-Done, Brother-In-Law -Done, Aunt -Done, Cousins #1-6 Done,  Friends -Done,Employees-Done

Brother - Still looking    Brother's Girl Friend- Still looking   Grandparents- Still looking

WOOHOO! Three to go and it is still November. I am so excited. I shop all year so don't be too jealous of me. I have had my sister's presents since last December with the after Christmas sales. I am also going to New York for three days in December so I will lose four shopping days so I have to get ahead. Well, yes I know I can shop in New York and believe me I will, but for me :)

Tonight I went online and with special codes from upromise.com and online sales I was able to buy my mom three complete outfits for under $70 and that included shipping. Granted I spent an hour plugging in different codes and removing and adding various items to get the best deal. Then I went on over to Sports Authority from the upromise website where I knew I had seen some Ohio state items for my brother in law and they were 25% off until midnight and shipping was free. On top of the savings on my purchase I also get between 2-4% credit on my upromise account towards my awful student loans. GO ME! They said Monday was the cyber sales but Wednesday was for me.

Now maybe I can keep my concentration on what Christmas is all about. CHRIST!

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: