Saturday, November 10, 2007

A Brand New Week

Tomorrow starts a brand new week. I think we almost hit rock bottom last week and I am going to be positive and optimistic of the coming week.

Dear Lord,

Thank you for being by my side last week through all the turmoil. Thank you for the ability to spend more time with my father. Thank you for the friends who stood by my side with calls , emails and comments. Thank you for sending your son to die for us to assure those of us who choose to accept Him in our hearts everlasting life in Heaven.

Praise your holy name.

Stay with me as I start a new week. Give me the strength and courage to face everything that comes my way with dignity and a Christ-like mind.

Please help me as I have fallen in the stress of things the last two weeks in my healthy lifestyle habits.  Remind me food is a nourishment and can not medicate emotions. You are all I need.

Surround me with your everlasting peace.

Amen.

...........................................................................................................................

On a different note but on the fresh start theme. I went to the grocery store last night and bought the new Dawn Simple Pleasures. I have to tell you the air freshener on the bottom of this bottle is awesome. I smell it the minute I cross the front door and it only gets better as I head to the kitchen. I bought the Water Lilly and Jasmine. Oh it smells wonderful. That scent reminds me of newness and freshness. Hmmh, isn't that how Christ works? He takes the old and washes it clean and leaves us refreshed and new. WOW!

http://www.dawn-dish.com/en_US/dawn/simplepleasures/home.do

 

 

 

 

No comments: