Wednesday, May 9, 2007

God's Will

I have hit one of those points in life where I am confused and seeking God's will. I have more than one area of my life that is leaving me with a restless spirit. Please pray for me as I go through this journey of uncertainty in life.

One thing that makes me know I am seeking help in the right direction is I walked into Sam's Club and there in the Mother's Day display is the Women of Faith Bible Study " Discovering God's Will for your life". Wow! The unusual part is I work in a Christian Bookstore and a book on this subject should have been within my reach but nothing stood out......

NOTE: It was highly unusual for me to buy a book from a big chain because I think you should try to support small local business.

http://www.agapechristianbookstore.com/e/advSearch.asp?mode=search&selQuickSearch=quicksearch&txtTitle=0785249834

 


Tags: ,

No comments: