Thursday, May 17, 2007

getting fit

You know when I first started working out this year , I could barely walk over a mile on the treadmill and very much despised the elliptical. I will never forget the first workout with the trainer for my program and he said there is an elliptical go do it for thirty minutes. I was shocked and was like yeah right but was determined, it was the longest thirty minutes of my life. The machine kept stopping because I was not going fast enough. I think I barely did over a mile.

Well eleven weeks later, I look forward to the elliptical because I burn so many calories in less time. Today I started out on the treadmill for a mile and moved to the elliptical to do another mile but was reading an interesting magazine so I continued to ride the elliptical. I actually did two miles on that today. I am so proud. To some that is a small thing but to me it is big.

I didn't stop though I even went and did an hour on the FitLinxx strength machines.

What a great accomplishment, I think.

 

No comments: