Sunday, September 7, 2008

Summer's Last hoorah

My mom splashing and having fun with her grandson on grandparent's day.

Munchkin posing for the camera. He is not fishing. His great-aunt bought him a popeye

poseable figure and he wanted to put a string around it and drag it around with him everywhere all day, ummmh, all day.

It was a great day though. The weather here will remain warm for awhile but this was probably the last day for the beach for us. This was my first time ever going to Buckroe Beach here off the Chesapeake Bay. I have lived here all my life and have never been there. Well I grew up in Newport News even though part of my backyard is Hampton, I don't venture far in Hampton.  


Tags: ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In the picture of munchkin, he looks so scrawny but actually he was in a weird position. He is skinny though. The last few days he has eaten like a horse. He wanted sweet and sour chicken after school and ate half by himself and you know chinese restaurants give u plenty of food.