Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Grocery Sale!!!!

We are on this new kick of saving money and clipping coupons. Last week ice cream was BOGO. My mom asked what kind she should get and I said Pumpkin and Peanut Butter Cup but I was really wanting the Butter Pecan. My thoughts on these two flavors....  I would only be tempted by the Peanut Butter flavor because I do not like Pumpkin at all , except seeds. My mom asked why did I do that and I told her if I don't like it I wont eat it. She understood but wondered why I still chose peanut butter cup being that it was a temptation. Voila it would only be one temptation not two.

Well guess what, I tried a quarter cup of the peanut butter cup and to me it was not worth the calories. I have not touched it all week. It has disappeared but not because I have eaten it. Now had we bought the butter pecan that would have been a whole different story.

Praise the Lord that I now think about my health and not about my tastes and whims and I think ahead of what may hurt me.

No comments: