Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sweating it

Went to WW this week and was praying that I had not gained anymore than I already had. I only worked out once this week and that was for only 20 minutes and I followed my points ok but went a little over my weekly budget. I was sweating it though.

Oh to my surprise, they told me I had lost 4.7 pounds. I was shocked and astounded. That now put me back within 2.2 pounds before I went off track. Yayyyy! Thinking about things, if I was able to take off 4.7 pounds in a week of being back on track. Can you imagine how much I over indulged those 3 weeks to gain 7 pounds? Wow!

The Virginia wedding reception for my brother is tomorrow. Hopefully, I will be too busy to indulge in all the tasty treats since we are the hosts. I have already started today on a bad start. I just had a Bojangle's biscuit and Pepsi, oh well I will compensate for it later.

Toodles, for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's great you took off that weight!! remember moderation for tomorrow at the reception; enjoy a little bit of everything, but not a lot of everything; I bet you will do fine! and if you do happen to go overboard, then Monday get right back on track and try to work out more if you can in the upcoming week

betty