Friday, May 30, 2008

YIKES!!!!

I went back to WW this week. Oh boy, oh boy ,it does not pay to go off plan. I gained seven pounds in three weeks. YIKES!

Granted I will admit I drank more sodas. I will admit I splurged. I will admit some things but on alot I will plead the fifth.

Tonight we were at my sister's watching the wedding dvd with the newlyweds and my sister and her family were eating KFC. Monkey see, monkey do. I went and bought a KFC bowl in which I have not had one since January. It was so-so but what makes it even more so-so is the bloated feeling I have right now. Not only right now but the feeling the last few days of over doing it. I know now the feeling I thought was normal was actually abnormal. I have enjoyed the months of never being full but comfortable and feeling great.

Oh WW plan here I come. I can't wait to get that comfortable healthy feeling again too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its so easy to slip into old habits isn't it? that's why once again I'm trying to lose 30-40 pounds; it is a good feeling though to be back on plan; bet you will be there soon and reporting a weight loss!

betty