Wednesday, June 18, 2008

OK. OK , OK, enough

I really do set goals and I really am trying but ok, enough is enough with the obstacles. I struggled after my brother's wedding with a cold and had set the following Monday to head back to the Y but something set me back. This happened two weeks in a row. This past weekend I decided this Monday would be my day back at the gym. No if's, and's or but's........ ummh, yeah right.

Sunday night my nephew came down with the stomach virus. At midnight my mom came down with the stomach virus. At 5 AM I came down with stomach virus. I did not get out of the bed , well besides making sprints to the bathroom , until 3 PM. It is now Wednesday and I have returned to work but still do not feel 100% well.

Now my goal will change. I will try to get some kind of workout in Thursday and Friday and will return to the gym Monday. I will not allow all these obstacles to ruin what I have worked so hard to accomplish. I will nottttt...

No comments: