Sunday, May 25, 2008

Proud moments

PROUD MOMENTS......

1- Not having to ask for a seatbelt extender on the airplanes.

2- Missing this week's meetings but getting right back on track Thursday

3- Not getting out of breath when climbing all the hills at Busch Gardens today.

4- Drinking unsweet tea today at Busch Gardens instead of soda. I know water is better but sometimes water is not what you want.

5- Keeping myself psyched when I went off course last week that I have come too far to go back to old habits.

6- Choosing to walk to the park exit today at Busch Gardens rather than taking the sky lift with the rest of my family.

7- Allowing my body to recoup from my cold before jumping back into my exercise routine.

8- Opting to slow down and follow my last routine when losing the 29.8 pounds. Slow and steady wins the race.

9- Not stress-eating when situations at work came up that my brother left me to handle while he was on his restful and peaceful honeymoon.

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!!  Email me at jekernodle@gmail.com
For some reason our cs account isn't working and I can't retrieve my address list UGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

all great moments!!! I looked at the pictures of your brother's wedding; very nice looking couple and family!!!

keep up the good work!

betty