Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Off we go...

Well, it is really happening. I have to be up in four hours to leave for the airport. So much has gone on and we thought we would not be going to my brother's wedding in Illinois. But God is good.

Everyone in my immediate family and our pastor leaves in the morning. Yes... including my dad. My grandparents are being driven by my aunt on Thursday and Friday and my cousin leaves Thursday after school.

I am so wired that I can not sleep. I just can not believe the date has come and everyone is going.

On another note, the bride's mother is not doing well. Her doctor has been threatening a hospital stay all week. Please pray for her health to improve and that she is able to enjoy the festivities of the happy couple.

Also pray for safe travels for all of my family.

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: