Monday, December 24, 2007

I LOVE NEW YORK

What more can I say? I love New York. Well I love it for a visit at least. I don't know if I could live there or not. I am ready to go back next year. There are so many things to do and see and I only made it to a few. I saw the Trump Building where they film the Apprentice. I went to Toys R Us and rode the gigantic ferris wheel. I had a Coke at the top of the Marriott while the restaurant rotated. I took a central park carriage ride. I went to Chinatown and Little Italy. I saw the WTC site. I also was able to see the memorial American Express erected on behalf of their 11 employees that perished, Eleven Tears. I went to the Rockettes and Curtains. Curtains was awesome. We stayed one block from the Ed Sullivan Theater ( Dave Letterman Show). I even toured the United Nations building. Wow, looking back that I did alot and so much more to do. We even rode the subway. My greatest find was this awesome 3-d framed portrait of Times Square local vendors were selling. Several vendors wanted $25 and I was just admiring it at another one and he said, I am tired and it is the end of the day $10. I grabbed it. He did try to only give me back $10 when I handed him a $50 but I caught him. I am one smart cookie.

Well, I will post pictures later when I get them ready.

 

 

 

http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2005/09/10/nyregion/20050911_FEAT_SLIDESHOW_5.html

 

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/11/nyregion/thecity/11feat.html?_r=1&pagewanted=3&oref=slogin


Tags: ,

No comments: