Saturday, October 27, 2007

What Happened To....

What ever happened to .... Don't argue with a customer? Well, I was going to say what ever happened to the customer is always right but since I work in customer service I know customers sometimes bend the truth and some are deceitful. Ok back to the subject.

I went to my favorite Chinese restaurant. I love their spring rolls. One time when I went there I wanted a spring roll and they were out of them and the owner told me he would make one just for me.  I noticed the last time I was there that I thought they were under new ownership. Well my suspicions were right. I went there tonight and encountered a new young man behind the counter with an attitude. This is how our conversation went:

Me: "One spring roll please."

Him: " Everything is one size."

Me: " I ordered a spring roll."

Him (agitated) : " I said everything we have is one size."

At this point I am wondering what language I must be speaking because this is not going well at all.

Me: "Ok but I ordered one spring roll."

Him: " No you didn't you asked for a small bowl of asdlkjsad" I don't know what he said because it was too fast.

Me:" No, I asked for one spring roll please."

Him ( agitated) " You said a small bowl but anyway, One spring roll anything else?"

I was scared then but proceeded to give the rest of my order. You will never guess that when I got home I was missing something. I did not dare go back and tell him that . He might have yelled at me this time.

All of this trouble and the food wasn't even good. Don't you hate it getting disappointed like that?

 I guess I need to find a new favorite Chinese restaurant and I think alot of other people will too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah...that would irritate me.   You can mess with a lot of my stuff, but don't mess with my food!  lol
~Meg
PS:  Nice journal.