Monday, October 15, 2007

I'm so sad

Well I woke up with a splitting headache and things have been worse since then. I know my indoor cat was on my bed between 4 and 6:30 am. That was the last time I have seen him. I discovered he was missing at 9:45 am when I was informed that he may have gone out the door at 6:30 am when the newspaper was retrieved. We have turned the house upside down thinking he may just be asleep and hiding somewhere. I don't think an inch of this house went unturned. It has now been close to 16 hours and no cat. I am so scared for him. He is declawed and has never been outside for more than a few seconds ever. I am just praying that  someone has taken him in and will check the lost and found ads. I will check the SPCA tomorrow. I hope I find him.

Tags: , ,

No comments: