Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Come on , I'm in a hurry!

I made the mistake of going shopping with my mother for what should have been a few minutes, as in under an hour. I told her I did not mind going but I wanted to be home at 8:30 to watch the Biggest Loser. Well 8 rolls around and she is still shopping, 8:10 she is still in the ladies department, 8:15 she is still there. I finally told her I was heading home and reminded her what our time schedule was. At 8:22 she walks over to the cashier and the cashier is in no hurry to ring people out in between her text messages. My mom had two transactions. The cashier would pick up the item, pick up the scanner, put down the scanner, somewhat fold the item , and do the same process for all 14 kitchen cloths that all had the same numbers. Then she thought she scanned once twice  and recount them all and see how many she missed. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I made a point to say that this process was too slow and I was in a hurry but I said all that as I finished so the cashier would not slow down out of spite. I know I should have went ahead of my mom and went home. As it stands , I was home close to 8:45 but thank goodness Biggest Loser repeats alot from the week before.

How come people always seem to be in slow motion when you are in a hurry?

Speaking of Biggest Loser , I was sad the black team lost. I really was rooting for the underdog team. I keep saying I am going to apply for that show. hmmmh.


Tags:

No comments: