Friday, October 19, 2007

Rejoice, Rejoice, again I say Rejoice

Praise the Lord ! Praise the Lord! My cat has been found. I was brought up to give praise for things great and small. Thank you Lord for making him visible tonight under  my neighbors deck.

Apparently he has been living under their house for four entire days. The fact that they have a loud barking indoor dog probably has not helped him either.

Now, how did we find him? The credit goes to my mom. She decided to look under the house again tonight. Once again she did not see anything. She then flashed the flashlight across the backyard and saw nothing. So just to satisfy her for the night she flashed it under my neighbors deck and saw two cat eyes looking at her. He was so scared he would not come to her. She ran and told me to come out and he was still out there looking at us. I went with his treats and he ran under the house. The part we laugh at now is that our bodies were able to get under that deck and get him. I snatched that cat and ran in the house. He went straight to his food but the dish was outside being used to coerce him inside. Then he came in the living room and just rolled around on the floor and stretched. He has been eating and drinking every few minutes. He probably has not eaten in four days. Poor baby.

Well thanks to everyone for your prayers. I know it seems silly to be so excited about a cat but only pet owners know that feeling.

Thank you again, God.

No comments: