Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I'm BA-ACK!

I am back, just in case you missed me. The week in Atlanta at the conventions was good but I am exhausted. I have been home for three days and just can not seem to get enough sleep. I slept ten hours last night and it still was not restful. I am off tomorrow and hope I can sleep in a little.

The conventions made for some very long days. Usually we have one or two days to play before we come home. This time we didn't. We went straight from the CBA convention to the Atlanta Giftmart convention. Words can not describe the sizeof the Atlanta Giftmart . It was three buildings with approximately 18 floors in each building. Needless to say we only covered about 6 of these floors in two days.

I was thinking why did these conventions make me so tired when it dawned on me that I have been on the go since June 28 when my best friend came into town. Her and I stayed on the go all week between the holiday, shopping, Busch Gardens, Water Country, the Tides Game and so much more. The day she left I went to a wedding and then started driving  down  to Atlanta immediately after the wedding. We stopped at about 1 am that night at a hotel and were on the road again by 9 am. The week was all convention.  Then we started home on Saturday night after the Braves game. Of course even that had to be delayed because of rain, what should have ended at 9 did not end until 11:15 and so our journey home began. We stayed in an uncomfortable motel right outside of Atlanta and began our journey home at 10 am and did not arrive home until 7pm and work started at 10 am the next morning, no break.

So from June 28 to July 15 I have been going like the Energizer battery bunny but I have finally drained it dry. If you have my home or cell #, don't call me before noon tomorrow. REPEAT... If you have my home or cell # , DO NOT CALL BEFORE NOON.

No comments: