Thursday, July 12, 2007

atlanta restroom patrol

I couldn't resist posting this one since it involved a previous post. I was at the Atlanta Gift Mart was using the restroom in which there was a line. Another lady walks in and says, "Is there a line for the restroom?" You know I was thinking , you moron why do you think I an standing here it's not just to hold the walls up so others can use the restroom. I refused to answer, I know it wasn't nice but when the lady in front of me answered I smiled and the lady evidently could not wait and left. I then turned and looked at the lady in front of me and she said, "that was a dumb question and she did not deserve an answer." DUH! No answer was a better witness than what I was thinking.

 

On another note I have walked and walked and walked all week , so I hope my weight loss stays put this week despite all the good southern food

 

 


Tags: ,

No comments: