Sunday, July 20, 2008

Good News

I did not post last week that I had a follow-up visit to my surgery from December. They had found some cells that could lead to uterine cancer in the future with the biopsy in December. I was put on a six month drug treatment. Last Wednesday I had another biopsy performed to see if the treatment worked and it did. Praise the Lord. The biopsy came back normal.

Secondly, we had a great week in Florida and I am exhausted. We missed the evening parade at Magic Kingdom because we went home to rest for a little while but then the rains and storms came. We were going to go back on Saturday but were so tired from the convention and Sea World on Friday that we stayed at our pool and rested on Saturday. I am off to sleep. VBS starts tomorrow, no rest for the weary.

 

No comments: